Siteless is all about the social net: the internet where, finally, everyone has a place. And this place is not a site. Hence, Siteless.
Siteless believes that the social net is going to have a bigger and more profound impact on our work and our lives than good ‘ol internet. How we buy, entertain, inspire, get service, laugh, party, argue and agree. The social net is the single biggest trend of the past five years for consumers and businesses alike.
Siteless helps you to be successful on the social net - providing the following services:
- Want to know what all the fuzz is about? Get going with the It’s all ’bout social, folks - workshop!
- Your clients are massively active on social networks and using social media. You’re not. Get going with the Social strategy.
- You know what you’re doing. You feel that your market communication should be social from the start. Get going with Social concepts & campaigns.
Siteless is fascinated about the social net. And we like to share. Check out the blog. These posts are most popular:
- Pffffing. Why Apple will be sued big time and Ping will be forgotten in 12 months.
- Take a swim. Get your swimming trunks & swim in the blue ocean!
- Design. Yes, it baffles me too why this page should rank this popular.